- Non-Abrasive Dry ice is a soft media that will not harm the surfaces of the equipment being cleaned
- Non-Toxic Dry ice is EPA. FDA, and USDA approved. It is a food-grade material and is tasteless, odorless, and non-toxic
- No Secondary Waste Dry ice blasting does not produce secondary waste because the pellets sublimate upon impact. It saves time and money by speeding up the cleaning process
- Improved Part Quality and Reduced Scrap Cleaner machinery and tooling results in higher quality products
- Environmentally Sustainable We use the recycled C02 that is collected from other industrial processes such as ethanol production. The dry ice does not add to emissions or produce more CO2. It also eliminates water, chemicals, and waste from single use cleaning methods
- Electrically Safe Dry ice is not electrically conductive and it will not cause corrosion during or after cleaning. It allows for critical electrical components to be safely cleaned
Dry ice blasting offers a solution for every application in all industries including adhesion removal, asphalt removal, automotive restoration, coatings and corrosion removal, coffee roaster cleaning, composite tool cleaning, core box cleaning, general equipment cleaning historical restoration, mold cleaning, nonwoven dye cleaning, parts finishing, remediation, surface preparation and weld line cleaning.
Sidney Lee Welding Supply is not only able to supply you with dry ice for blasting, but we alsosale and rent Cold Jet Blasters. Cold Jet is the pioneer and global leader in dry ice blasting technology.